Ginger is the dried underground stem of the herbaceous tropical plant and is refreshingly aromatic. Over 78% of India’s ginger is produced in our hometown in Kerala. Ginger has a sweet aroma, hot and pungent taste. Ginger is a tropical flowering plant that originally grew in Southeast Asia but is now widely available from growers around the world. It’s classified as a member of the Zingiberaceae family, making it a close relative of turmeric.
- Reduces muscle pain and soreness.
- Reducing gas and improving digestion.
- Supports cardiovascular health.
- It can help lose weight.<
- Can Help Fight Infections.